23″ Apple Display “Pink casting” Serious Problem

Domov Diskusné Fóra Pomoc: hardware 23″ Apple Display “Pink casting” Serious Problem

Zobrazujú sa 3 príspevky - 1 až 3 (z celkového počtu 3)
  • Autor
    durotrulo
    Účastník (Participant)

Zdravim,
    v pondelok si idem kupit 23″ Apple Display a prave som narazil na mnozstvo clankov podobnych tomuto:
    ———————
    I have been researching this display on various web sites. It’s a beautiful display, but a multitude of people — on CNET, Amazon, and even the Apple web site’s forums — reported color problems commonly described as “pink casting.” The problem is described as pink colors or bars on the sides of the screen, and it does not go away.

One user in the Apple discussion forum, for instance, told of an experience in which their facility purchased ten of these displays. All of them had the same pink casting problem. Those are pretty bad odds.

I should note, by the way, that supposedly this problem does not exist with the 20″ or 30″ Apple Cinema Displays.

After this research, my decision not to purchase was clinched for me today: I phoned my local Apple store and told an employee of my concern. The employee then put me on hold, spoke to one of Apple’s so-called “Geniuses,” and returned to the phone to tell me that the Genius said that this is a known problem and that I should probably avoid purchasing the display for now. (He seemed a little embarrassed about telling me this, but told me he wanted to be completely honest with me.) He added that they haven’t seen this issue with the 20″ or 30″ displays.
    ———————

je tu niekto s podobnym problemom?
    vidim ze to bude nieco ako loteria :)

Dik.

Dominik Balogh
    Účastník (Participant)

Pink casting u 23″ je stary problem predoslych pouzivanych panelov a CCFL. Odvtedy sa uz upgradovali na nove. Aky stary je ten diskusny prispevok ktory si pastol?

durotrulo
    Účastník (Participant)

Bol to uz starsi clanok, myslim ze z 2006, ale to je myslim jedno – nemam totiz garanciu ze prave ten “moj” bude z novsej serie. Chcem ho kupit v nemeckom store (macteq.de), kde je o 100 eur lacnejsi ako na apple store. Usudzujem teda, ze istejsie by bolo nakupit na apple.at (zijem v rakusku).
    Dik.

Zobrazujú sa 3 príspevky - 1 až 3 (z celkového počtu 3)
  • Musíte byť prihlásený, aby ste mohli odpovedať na túto tému.